We know you miss us, and we miss you too!
We appreciate your patience as our services continue to evolve to meet the ongoing health and safety needs of everyone during the pandemic. We encourage you to take advantage of all the ways that we are available to serve you, and if you have any questions please call or email!
- Holds pickup by curbside: Tuesday to Thursday 10am-8pm, Friday to Saturday 10am-4pm
- The book drop is open 24/7
- Telephone and Email service to answer questions and manage accounts – ask our staff about our customized reading selections!
- Browse & Borrow by appointment
- Computer and wifi access by appointment
- MakerSpace OpenLabs by appointment
- InterLibrary Loan for province-wide materials access
- Virtual programs for children and youth
What's Not Available Yet?
- Home library service
- Public Library on Wheels